Want to grow your own food or looking for a better way to manage your garden? Growing your own food is so rewarding not to mention how good it tastes!
But where should you start? What kind of garden should you do? The No-Till Gardening Method is the perfect solution!
Lauren walks you through step-by-step how to set up a No-Till Garden. After gardening for 15 years this is her favorite method because of how low maintenance it is and how wonderful your soil becomes. And when you have great soil, you have great food!
This e-book will take you through:
- The various gardening methods used + the pros and cons of each.
- Choosing a garden size that is right for you.
- Killing your ground cover properly so you can say goodbye to the weeding nightmares.
- How to get the materials you need for the No-Till Method (including how you can get essential elements of this method for free and delivered right to your home!)
- Maintenance tips for success year after year.
- And much more.
PLUS: As an added bonus, you will receive Lauren’s free guide to growing your own food no matter where you live. Whether you have a balcony in New York or space for a 3,000 sq. foot garden, you can grow your own delicious food!